Make a Booking
The Empire Hall is available for day-use for members of Girlguiding, the Scout Association, Youth Groups and Charities as well as the general public, within our guidelines for use.
Our usual booking is a minimum of two hours, as per the session times advertised. You may also request a shorter timeslot (1 hour) within your booking window; reqest a 1 hour extension (3 hours total) or book a full morning or afternoon (4-5 hours). We can be flexible with exact start and finish times and will endeavour to work with requests dependant upon availability.
We are only able to accept sleepover bookings for members of Girlguding and the Scout Association.
To make your booking:
- Review availability and select your day on the calendar.
- For sleepovers, please select your arrival and your departure date.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose your time slot and select any modifications
- Confirm your preferred arrival/departure times.
- Complete the booking form and submit your details.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email.
- Payment is by BACS or cheque only and is required to complete your booking.